Mar 31, 2023
Learn about the significance of food at the Passover table and the true purpose of the seder plate (hint: it's about freedom) from Stephanie Weishaar, Cantor at Kol Nefesh in Columbia, Maryland. Passover begins Wednesday, April 5and ends Thursday, April 13.
· Learn about Stephanie Weishaar, Cantor: https://www.kolnefesh.org/about-us
· Kol Nefesh in Columbia, Maryland .
· Recordings of previous High Holiday sermons (https://www.kolnefesh.org/sermons)
· Learn more about Passover: My Jewish Learnings - Passover; for families with young children: https://pjlibrary.org/passover
· A playlist of traditional seder melodies as well as silly parody songs for the holiday
· Make your own haggadah for telling the story at a Passover seder: https://www.haggadot.com/